• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

When your babies are all in hiding.... :(

Crax

I want to take pictures and show how wonderfully cute my spoods are but there is a problem. My sweeties are in pre-molt / post-molt. Meaning hiding because they are about to molt or hiding because they just molted. My S-cal, was out. Telle always... ALWAYS tests the edges of her enclosure after every molt. With a sling so active and with high potential to harm my kitties, I have to tape the edges but she's the only one that is out!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's how it goes with Ts I'm afraid. One thing I've found keeping Ts is that you need to learn patience. You will see them eventually even if you have to wait until ehousing.

Crax

That's how it goes with Ts I'm afraid. One thing I've found keeping Ts is that you need to learn patience. You will see them eventually even if you have to wait until rehousing.
I know. I'm just venting my frustration. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Buy more Ts....
giphy (60).gif

Latest posts