• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WARNING HYBRIDS

timc

3 Year Member
Saw the pictures this morning and just read the thread. That guy had to know that was the reaction he was going to get over there (not that I would have said anything different on this forum). Thanks for the warning, this is the type of behavior i’d Love to get out of the hobby. We’re not snake keepers for crying out loud (well, some of us are but my point stands).

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Saw the pictures this morning and just read the thread. That guy had to know that was the reaction he was going to get over there (not that I would have said anything different on this forum). Thanks for the warning, this is the type of behavior i’d Love to get out of the hobby. We’re not snake keepers for crying out loud (well, some of us are but my point stands).

I've never believed in hybridising even in snakes. On one occasion I accidentally bred a rat snake to a cornsnake and felt really bad about it, sold them cheap and made sure all buyers were aware.