• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

They're here! - Waiting for new members to my bunch

Nunua

3 Year Member
How do you know it's spring in Finland? From pollen, dust, and that I'm able to order new Ts :rolleyes:
Today I dropped an order to get Ephebopus rufescens female, Augacephalus (former Ceratogyrus) ezendami female, and Harpactira cafreriana coastal local sling :beer:

Shipping is going to be on the following week - I can't wait for my (possibly) defensive bunch of little burrowers :D

>>Photos of the arrivals<<

Last edited:

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats in advance for ordering you new additions:D a nice selection you have coming there...especially the A.Ezendami...very beautiful Ts indeed:)

Nunua

3 Year Member
@ilovebrachys - Thank you :) They really are beautiful, though I may end up having three new pet holes :D
@Enn49 - Yes, very :D I'm a bit nervous about having fast and possibly defensive species but these beauties have been in ny must-have list for a while, so no can do :p
@menavodi - Correct! I'm just happy that my job keeps me busy for several hrs a day :D

Nunua

3 Year Member
Got some new lovelies from Creatures From The North - Got shipped on Monday, arrived today. Five healthy, beautiful tarantulas :beer:

Ordered ones:

Ephebopus rufescens - Female (Already munching a mealworm)
d9595f8751.png

Augacephalus ezendami - Female
6108198a9b.png

Harpactira cafreriana coastal local
4e573f52a1.png

Freebies:

Monocentropus balfouri
b1ade6095f.png

Chilobrachys sp. Kaeng Krachan
1598df450b.png

Rehousing was easy enough, though C. sp Kaeng Krachan took a run around my hands and arms, and E. rufescens was pissed off like a true Ephebopus :D

Last edited:

Nunua

3 Year Member
Thanks @Enn49 ! They are lovely and I can't wait to see them grow :D The freebies are truly great, especially since I wasn't even expecting them even if Rads is well-known for sending some nice extras.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Great News! you must be thrilled with your new arrivals:D fantastic freebies too-soooo jealous:p

Nunua

3 Year Member
@Enn49 Radoslaw is the owner of Creatures From The North, located in Northern Ireland! So pretty close to you :D They're probably not the cheapest around but has a nice stock!
They don't have a website just yet (as far as I know, they're designing and building one) and use a Facebook page (which gets constantly banned thanks to dumb people reporting them), but I'll PM you their contact info ;)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Enn49 Radoslaw is an owner of Creatures From The North, located in Northern Ireland! So pretty close to you :D They're probably not the cheapest around but has a nice stock!
They don't have a website just yet (as far as I know, they're designing and building one) and use a Facebook page (which gets constantly banned thanks to dumb people reporting them), but I'll PM you their contact info ;)

Thank you :D

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Got some new lovelies from Creatures From The North - Got shipped on Monday, arrived today. Five healthy, beautiful tarantulas :beer:

Ordered ones:

Ephebopus rufescens - Female (Already munching a mealworm)
d9595f8751.png

Augacephalus ezendami - Female
6108198a9b.png

Harpactira cafreriana coastal local
4e573f52a1.png

Freebies:

Monocentropus balfouri
b1ade6095f.png

Chilobrachys sp. Kaeng Krachan
1598df450b.png

Rehousing was easy enough, though C. sp Kaeng Krachan took a run around my hands and arms, and E. rufescens was pissed off like a true Ephebopus :D
Nice adds, that H. cafreriana is going to be stunning.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats to your new additions! Could not even pick one that I like best: They are all great tarantulas...:D:)

Latest posts