• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Updated List: 11/14/2020

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
SLINGS:

1.5" P. metallica- $100 Very well started!

3/4" C. versicolor- $40 (Getting bigger!)

1" H. pulchripes- $75

JUVIES:

2.5-3" P. cambridgei- $50 (only 4x left!)

2.5+" B. boehmi- $120

2.75" FEMALE C. darlingi- $60

3" L. parahybana- $65

4" T. stirmi- $175 (Burgundy Goliath Bird Eater)
($25 PRICE DROP!)

4" P. regalis- $120

3" C. sp. hati hati- $125

SUB ADULTS/ADULTS/FEMALES/PAIRS:

6" T. blondi (TRUE BLONDI AND NOT STIRMI) GONNA BE A BEAST!!!!- $350 (Price drop $150 from previous post!!!!)

4.5- 5" FEMALE N. tripepii- $300 (hard to come by females this size!)

4.5-5" A. geniculata- $200

SUB ADULT FEMALE N. incei "olive"- $100

AF P. murinus (BIG GIRL)- $175 (Price drop $75 from previous post!!!!)

1.1 3-4.5" P. miranda PAIR- $350 (RARE TO FIND PAIRS!) (Price drop $100 from previous post!!!!)

5" ADULT FEMALE Theraphosinae sp. Roatan Island Purple- $350 (NEW ADDITION!!!)

1.1 P. murinus pair- $250 (poss penult male and mature female)

1.1 MATURE breeding pair B. albiceps- $350 (I have paired them several times over the past few months)

5+" Adult female (premolt) T. vagans- $150 HUGE GIRL and produces VERY large sacs!

TOS: LAG on express ($50) and priority ($15) shipping. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. In event of DOA and my TOS are followed, I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given. Thank you all for looking! :)

Payment: paypal, venmo, cash app

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
***FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200 VALID UNTIL 12/01/2020***

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
***WHEN PAYING VIA PAYPAL PLEASE USE THE "FRIENDS" OPTION AND NOT GOODS AND SERVICES!***

SLINGS:

1" H. pulchripes- $75

JUVIES:

2.5+" B. boehmi- $120

3" L. parahybana- $65

($25 PRICE DROP!)

4" P. regalis- $120

6" T. blondi (TRUE BLONDI AND NOT STIRMI) GONNA BE A BEAST!!!!- $350 (Price drop $150 from previous post!!!!)

1.1 3-4.5" P. miranda PAIR- $350 (RARE TO FIND PAIRS!) (Price drop $100 from previous post!!!!)

1.1 MATURE breeding pair B. albiceps- $350 (I have paired them several times over the past few months)

5+" Adult female (premolt) T. vagans- $150 HUGE GIRL and produces VERY large sacs!

TOS: LAG on express ($50) and priority ($15) shipping. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. In event of DOA and my TOS are followed, I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given. Thank you all for looking! :)

I’ll take your female C. Darlingi and the P. Metallica!

danielnor123

SLINGS:

1" H. pulchripes- $75

JUVIES:

2.5+" B. boehmi- $120

3" L. parahybana- $65

($25 PRICE DROP!)

4" P. regalis- $120

You have Phoneutria? I am looking.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I’m curious l, what do you have left? That T. stirmi in particular is really sounding irresistible.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Adding: 2" G. pulchra- $100 each (only 3x available!! These were hold backs for me but I have decided to sell them)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
1.1 Fresh mature breeding pair of P. tigrinawesseli - $450

Latest posts