• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Canada Update at Tarantula Canada

VanessaS

3 Year Member
I just wanted to mention that Tarantula Canada has posted an update that they are in the midst of shopping for their spring import and want to hear from people who have any special requests.
I know that opportunities are often slim in Canada, so people might want to drop them an email if they are looking for anything specific.
I'll be getting my G. pulchripes and I have asked about the chances of getting any Euathlus sp. :)

http://www.tarantulacanada.ca/news.php

From the home page...
"Yes, we know, the price list has been getting a little skimpy these days, but not to worry, the spring import is coming soon! We are currently in the thick of "shopping" for the import, so if you have a special request that you would like us to look for it is a great time to let us know. The import is scheduled to arrive the last week of April, but the sooner we know what special requests to look for the better the chances that we will find it, so send your wish lists ASAP.
We already have a large number of animals on the import list, so here is a sampling of what we expect to get. Keep in mind that exact sizes and pricing are not available yet.
Grammostola species
Avicularia species
Poecilotheria species
Megaphobema species
Theraphosa blondi (YES! The real deal!)"