• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unexpected new arrivals

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
These were completely unexpected, a belated birthday present from a couple of friend, a huge thank you to them. :T:

Before I go further let me give you an idea of my precautions when I rehouse Ts. I spread a white sheet on the floor, on top of this I have a 9l tub with a cricket tub inside. Catch cups at the ready along with soft brush.

Neoholothele incei Gold. This one was determined not to go into its vial, it took 5 attempts but stayed inside the cricket tub each time.
DSCF2693 (2).JPG

DSCF2694 (2).JPG

Neoholothele incei. This one made it out of the cricket tub at high speed but was easily caught in the bigger tub.
DSCF2695 (2).JPG

DSCF2696 (2).JPG

Ceratogyrus meridionalis. This one was really determined and ran like hell out of the cricket tub, round the bigger tub, almost caught it a couple of times but it was over the side and half way across the sheet before I manage to cup it.
DSCF2698 (2).JPG

Chilobrachys guangxiensis. The perfectly behaved one.
DSCF2700 (2).JPG

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice post! Congrats on the new arrivals!

I don't go through nearly as much precautionarily when rehoming... but I also don't have 100 Ts :T: :p

Latest posts