Last night I noticed some mold growing in the substrate of my spiders enclosure. I already had a plan in place to move the spider to a new enclosure after it’s next molt so I had one ready to go for it. I am pretty sure it is close to going in to pre-molt and while I’d prefer to avoid stressing it right now I didn’t want to leave it in there with the mold so I moved it last night. The first picture is the spider in its new house right after the move. I put a nice tube of cork bark in there for a hide that you can see in the picture. Overnight the spider moved in to that hide and made a cool dirt curtain to seal it off. You can see that in the second picture. It is really cool that it is already settling in and making this new enclosure its home. Luckily for me I had the foresight to make a hidden back view I can lift up so I can peak in on the spider to check and make sure it is doing well when it hides in there. That is the 3rd picture. Props to the spider for being super cooperative and not bolting. I wished I filmed it. It just calmly walked over into its new home; no drama.