• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Uk

Soulman

Now talking about black-outs.over the uk.warm clothes,torches.expect power cuts.south east,the east of England and london,sent out letters.I'll have to put my snake in my trousers.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The best bit is & it is something that no one has mentioned in any of the coverage that I have read. With these new so called smart meters. The power companies now have the potential to cut the power to selected houses only. So for example just those on a council estate with a smart meter, but leaving the power running just fine for the more up market estate, or home, in the same area.

Soulman

Sorry power cuts.
[/QU
The best bit is & it is something that no one has mentioned in any of the coverage that I have read. With these new so called smart meters. The power companies now have the potential to cut the power to selected houses only. So for example just those on a council estate with a smart meter, but leaving the power running just fine for the more up market estate, or home, in the same area.
Yahoo news,and express?it's all down to man power.
OTE]

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Now talking about black-outs.over the uk.warm clothes,torches.expect power cuts.south east,the east of England and london,sent out letters.I'll have to put my snake in my trousers.
Not a bad idea to keep them warm...

Soulman

Not a bad idea to keep them warm...
An old neighbor of mine used one,the local noodle place has one.them free standing heater on wheels.not sure about the gas,blue I no is used for camping.Orange don't no.what's used in the heaters.not sure.I just think you need some ventilation.maybe it's old school now.

Latest posts