• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ts for sale (:

Jessyrenee

3 Year Member
Current Ts for sale
Male Togo around 4.5-5"
Lp suspect male 4.5-4.75"
Male curly hair 4"
Chaco golden suspect male. 3.5"

l.poehling

3 Year Member
I can do 45$ for him and 10$ priority shipping 2 days
Thank you Jessyrenee.
I need to check weather. We have a few nice days coming up. How is the temperament on him? can you work in the housing without him be skidish?
Yeah, so excited!! :D

Last edited:

l.poehling

3 Year Member
I have heat packs and I always hold him he is nice
We have 45 tomorrow and 46 Monday. The next good days will be Thursday and Friday this week.
It will be in the 50's. I am looking for a " Gooty - Indian Sapphire Ornimental T.",if you know of one.

Last edited:

l.poehling

3 Year Member
This is so exciting jessyrenee! I feel like a kid in a toy store at Christmas. I have a paypal account..
Thank You so much. By the way how old is he?

Last edited:

Jessyrenee

3 Year Member
I can ship him Tuesday and he should get there by Thursday and I'm guessing over a year bc he has only molted a few times since I got him

Jessyrenee

3 Year Member
I'm trying to attach of pic of him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

l.poehling

3 Year Member
If you want him I have a paypal too and I can ship Tuesday and he soon be there Thursday the latest
Friday
Perfect jessyrenee, just need to know details. He will have a great home.. He looks very healthy too.:T:
Thanks again, so excited! This is my first online purchase. :D

Jessyrenee

3 Year Member
He can fit in a shoebox size container and I've never had a doa before I always at heat packs, I take pictures of all my Ts before I ship them and I would like a picture of the T when he arrives I can ship him monday or Tuesday for you up to you
My paypal email is [email protected]

l.poehling

3 Year Member
He can fit in a shoebox size container and I've never had a doa before I always at heat packs, I take pictures of all my Ts before I ship them and I would like a picture of the T when he arrives I can ship him monday or Tuesday for you up to you
My paypal email is [email protected]
THANK YOU Jessyrenee..........:)
:T:PAID!!!
Already Named him, "Rings"

Last edited:

Latest posts