• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trying to hide from me.

FCC67408-4E71-41A8-BF17-4CE11D770D19.jpeg

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is a wild guess but striata?

I have 2 P striatas. Here's a look. They are very calm indeed most of the time.

P striata Patrick August 2019.jpg
P striata Morgana 1st molt 7.jpg

Here's my male and female. He's too far ahead to breed with her because she's years away from being mature.

I got Patrick the male as only a 1 inch sling. He's now in his adult enclosure & Morgana is in his previous enclosure.

Last edited:

Avicularia Kael

I have 2 P striatas. Here's a look. They are very calm indeed most of the time.

View attachment 40084 View attachment 40085

Here's my male and female. He's too far ahead to breed with her because she's years away from being mature.

I got Patrick the male as only a 1 inch sling. He's now in his adult enclosure & Morgana is in his previous enclosure.
They are my favorite pokie!

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got my first one, Patrick, from Jamie's tarantulas. She's usually got some interesting pokies. Typically, P regalia is the most common first Poecilotheria that people start with. Since the slings are hardy, a one inch one is just fine.

The P tigrinawessili is also a pretty neat one, not sure if it's one of the interstate banned species however.

Avicularia Kael

I got my first one, Patrick, from Jamie's tarantulas. She's usually got some interesting pokies. Typically, P regalia is the most common first Poecilotheria that people start with. Since the slings are hardy, a one inch one is just fine.

The P tigrinawessili is also a pretty neat one, not sure if it's one of the interstate banned species however.
It’s not.

Latest posts