• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tlitocatl Albopilosum 1/2" (Curly hair) remainder sale!! Take all for $250 shipped!!

SkittleBunny

3 Year Member
Nicaraguan curly hair slings. Dark and fuzzy. About the size of a dime. These slings were produced right here in our home from beautiful parents. These are not the 'hobby' form, and are the darker pure wild form (non-hybrid). **PLEASE UNDERSTAND BEFORE PURCHASE! DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES THE NEXT SHIPPING DATE AVAILABLE FOR THESE ANIMALS IS 1/22/20!!! HOWEVER, YOU CAN PURCHASE AT ANY TIME. THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR ANIMALS IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY. IF THINGS CHANGE AND THERE IS AN EARLIER SHIP DATE AVAILABLE YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED. THANK YOU!**

x50 Remaining '2019' Tlitocatl Albopilosum ex.Brachypelma 1/2" slings! Take all for $250 shipped!

Terms of Service
Minimum purchase of $20. Shipping is overnight or 2nd day with FedEx/ShipYourReptiles. For a quote, I'll need your zip code. To hold an order $100 or more for up to 30 days a %25 non refundable deposit is required.
Payment
I am only accepting gift/friend payments through PayPal at this time.
Live Arrival Guarantee
Live Arrival Guarantee, or LAG, is only available under ideal temperatures in both locations (Above 50 and below 90 degrees) To ship colder is at the buyers risk/request and voids LAG. Insisting I ship beyond my shipping dates (monday-wednesday) is at the buyers risk/request and also voids the LAG.
Dead On Arrival
In case of a DOA, (under LAG) it is the buyers responsibility to contact us within 2 hours of delivery with any issues. Any DOA will be replaced if possible, or refunded...however shipping costs are non-refundable. Delivery must be taken on the first attempt. Heat packs/cold packs provided when available at no extra cost. We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling.

Latest posts