• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Thrixopelma ockerti slings and more...

DTG

3 Year Member
I am always looking for interesting trades, might be able to lot pricing on the Poecilotheria fasciata slings

I currently have the following available for sale or trade:
Thrixopelma ockerti 1/4" 10.00 each
MM Ceratogyrus darlingi 40.00
MM Lampropelma violaceopedes 50.00
Poecilotheria fasciata 2nd instar 15.00 each
Stromatopelma calceatum 2nd instar 30.00 each
1" Poecilotheria rufilata 45.00 each
1/2" Hapalopus Sp. Colombia 20.00 each
Psalmopoeus irminia 12.00 each
1" Latrodectus mactans 10.00 each
Phiddipus sp. "Black" 5.00 each
3" Heteroscodra maculata 40.00
TOS: In the event of trade, I pay to ship to you, you pay to ship to me. if there is a DOA, I will refund the price of the animal or replace it if more animals are in stock. If you want me to ship first, I would prefer a few references of people you have dealt with. 2-3 day 15.00 No guarantee 1-2 day 35.00 guaranteed live arrival. Must be notified within 12 hours if there is any DOA. May be requested to show picture of DOA or carcass sent back at buyers expense. Shipping not refunded. Email, comment or PM me if you have any questions. Marita [email protected]

DTG

3 Year Member
I also have an adult female Cyclosternum fasciatum available. 65.00 Thanks Marita:)

DTG

3 Year Member
MM male Poecilotheria regalis, Indian Ornamental. One to two weeks mature 60.00

DTG

3 Year Member
I am also interested in reptiles and amphibians for trades. I am looking for Reticulate pythons, morph bull snakes, Mexican, Gaigae, Pueblan, honduaran and nelson milks, horned frogs, dart frogs, Budgetts frogs, pixie frogs, rainbow boas and other animals I can't think of at the moment. Hit me up:)

Latest posts