• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

THEY'RE HEEEERE!

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Well, the Hapalopus Columbia have arrived! My gf is smitten! Lol I will leave a detailed review of where I got them and everything in the review thread later on but for now,I just wanted to share the news!
20151103_104806.jpg

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I need to get one eventually. Apparently they behave more like wolf spiders than tarantulas. They also are said to have really good eyesight for a tarantula, and will try to escape whenever the lids is removed.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I need to get one eventually. Apparently they behave more like wolf spiders than tarantulas. They also are said to have really good eyesight for a tarantula, and will try to escape whenever the lids is removed.
I've heard the same thing about escapes. A must have tarantula. I checked on the deal N8tive556 got, it was a Halloween special, but the people seem pretty cool. I may get a couple Friday, I'm trying to decide what to get next though. decisions decisions..

N8tive556

3 Year Member
I've heard the same thing about escapes. A must have tarantula. I checked on the deal N8tive556 got, it was a Halloween special, but the people seem pretty cool. I may get a couple Friday, I'm trying to decide what to get next though. decisions decisions..

Indeed it was, I really lucked out!