• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The NFL is back

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
this is just a thread for fans to post every week throughout the season.

I must ask everyone to KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a thread for those who at the very least watch a game here or there.

The Texans lost on Thursday, but that is irrelevant to me. Dallas vs LA Rams tomorrow. Can't wait to see what CeeDee Lamb is going to do, not just today, but all season long.

timc

3 Year Member
I’m a huge eagles fan, and while I’m not glad Dak got hurt for the year, I definitely got joy out of watching the cowboys get pummeled last night by Arizona. 6 wins might win the NFC east this year and that’s just...terrible.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I’m a huge eagles fan, and while I’m not glad Dak got hurt for the year, I definitely got joy out of watching the cowboys get pummeled last night by Arizona. 6 wins might win the NFC east this year and that’s just...terrible.
Uh oh, as far as I know you are outnumbered, as there are 2-3 others here on the forum who bleed silver and blue.

timc

3 Year Member
We’re from philly. No one likes us and we don’t care. Got the win last night, in terrible fashion in an even worse game but there’s no style points in the NFL so first place baby!

timc

3 Year Member
@PanzoN88 just curious, why not a browns or bengals fan since you’re from Ohio? I mean, they stink, and I understand that lol but just never developed a love for them?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@PanzoN88 just curious, why not a browns or bengals fan since you’re from Ohio? I mean, they stink, and I understand that lol but just never developed a love for them?
Actually I'm originally from Indiana. That said, while I do like the Browns, Bengals, and colts, 98% of my family are fans of the Cowboys (on top of being from the state), and I grew up surrounded by the hype, so naturally I hopped on the bandwagon. I do like Green Bay and Atlanta as well.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't like Dallas, but, despite their dismal record thus far, with a healthy Dax, they, to me seem like 3 defensive players away from Troy A. days.

timc

3 Year Member
@PanzoN88 terrible game by my birds today. Division is wide open. Your boys string a couple wins together after the bye and you’ll be in first place. Good luck from here on out. It might be bad but it’ll be interesting. Lol

Who you got in SNF tonight?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@PanzoN88 terrible game by my birds today. Division is wide open. Your boys string a couple wins together after the bye and you’ll be in first place. Good luck from here on out. It might be bad but it’ll be interesting. Lol

Who you got in SNF tonight?
Anything can happen

Baltimore, not a fan of the Patriots at all. I hope Lamar Jackson has a career day.

Latest posts