• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The central bank.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
US citizens. Do you know that you work 4 months out of the year to pay illegal, unconstitutional taxes? Four months of every year of your wages go to FIT. Do you know what federal income tax is for? It's for paying interest to the Central bank. Do you know what the Central bank is? It's the ultra rich people who run our country. And all the others. Unfortunately, our country has fallen to consumerism. Do you know what that is? I'm willing to bet that most of you don't know any of this. Because you're fat, stupid, content consumers. We've been warned several times, even by Presidents..but most of you don't listen. Because you're stupid. I just wanted to say that. Now go die of diabetes and heart attacks while you watch sitcoms and fake news.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im not deleting it though. Its the ugly truth, but it's still true. I'm guilty as well. I have my spiders, my dogs, my ackie, my motorcycle, pretty women everywhere, my guns, swords, etc.. Why should I invite strife into my life when I have such lovely things, right? Consumerism. (I don't buy the women though..except for this one time..)well nevermind, I made my point. Good day. :D

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Animal-House.gif

Latest posts