• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula collections

ryan johnson

3 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395168962.038823.jpg

Ceratogyrus

3 Year Member
Here is my little collection.
I keep my spiders in an outside shed. The shed is made of a prefab like material with insulation on the roof, walls and door. It also has a carpet in for extra heat retention. There is a wall panel heater setup to a thermostat for when I need to keep the temperature bearable in winter.
Most spiders are housed in glass enclosures.

And a little walk around:

Last edited:

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
Here is my little collection.
I keep my spiders in an outside shed. The shed is made of a prefab like material with insulation on the roof, walls and door. It also has a carpet in for extra heat retention. There is a wall panel heater setup to a thermostat for when I need to keep the temperature bearable in winter.
Most spiders are housed in glass enclosures.
Great, now I have to clean drool off of my keyboard!
I dream of a room like that! Right now I'm just fighting for space in the corner of my home office.

Ceratogyrus

3 Year Member
I am slowly cutting down, but can only go so low.
Was at around 220, but down to about 150. I have a permit for 100 locals, so will never be able to get rid of those without losing my permit, so that's my minimum.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
I am slowly cutting down, but can only go so low.
Was at around 220, but down to about 150. I have a permit for 100 locals, so will never be able to get rid of those without losing my permit, so that's my minimum.
Hahaha! You have a minimum! Most of us have to have a MAXIMUM! :D

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Everybody's pics are great!!!!! Here's my little collection, or my "tarantula tower", as I sometimes call it...

Attachments

• Cage1.JPG
    Cage1.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts