• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula Club, Ads, and stuff

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey everyone,

Some exciting changes coming up for the forum! We're gonna be upgrading to the latest version of our software which will include notifications, more emoji, and much faster pages with easier browsing for mobile devices.
Unfortunately we are going to be adding some ads back to the site. I've tried to keep them off as long as possible through just donations but we do have hosting and server bills to pay. There will be an AD-FREE option for people who donate and don't worry, if you've already donated we will be taking care of you!
Lastly, we will be adding an article section that we will populate in the coming months with articles on basic T care, and some advanced topics as well. I'm pretty pumped to show you guys all the cool stuff we've been working on!
Thank you guys for all your support and understanding!

Josh

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok it looks like ads are going live. Give us time to settle things out please. I know it will be annoying. I know it will take time to adjust. I know you guys can handle it. Donors will get ad-free experience. Ads help us keep the site online because believe it or not all your crazy tarantula photos cost $$$ to host :) ;) jk jk I love you guys thanks for the support and understanding!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol... I didn't know wth was going on! I was like "wth happened while I was logged out?!" Jump back on and there are ads everywhere! Lmao. I was checking my settings to make sure it wasn't anything I did. Good way to help the site! :) Nice job, Josh!

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
There’s one for like a cruise or something that plays in forward and reverse depending on which way you’re scrolling. Might be lame but I thought it was pretty cool haha

Latest posts