• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T Mom times 3

spideymom

I have 3 Ts a pink toe aviculara, curly hair, and a Mexican redknee. Pink toe is Squirt he got his name day one...yes the butt canon...lol
The curly is Ziggy he is a sub adult and docile and loves to coffee table surf. Likes his abdomen stroked...lefts up and enjoys it.
Redknee is just up from a sling, had a molt recently she is skiddish and *****y I hope she molts out that...lol her name is Luna.
Everyone is thriving except I am concerned about Squirt he thickly webbed himself a corner pocket and has been there for weeks...anyone have any thoughts?

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the forum/family Spideymom!!!!!
We are very excited to have you with us as well as your 3 little ones. Please do share pictures of them when you'll get a chance and I would also like to encourage you to use their scientific names when you'll have questions for us as the nicknames are often confusing and might also refer to several different species.
Looking forward to seeing your family :)
1630612122912.png

Latest posts