• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. T-Baby

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
just wanted to say a massive thank you to the gorgeous @T-Baby

Today (24 hours later than it should have been thanks to the idiots at Royal Mail) I received 20+ spiders. many if which were being looked after until the waetger was good enough to post.

The spiders (plus some lovely little surprises that I will cherish for a long time) were all packed in very secure pots, with damp cotton wool/tissue and polystyrene peanuts and a heat pack.

The delivery was expected yesterday but due to Royal Mail failing to do the one and only job they have to do (i.e. deliver stuff!) they were a full 24 hours late. It is testimony to how well the spiders were packed that they all arrived safe and well, and following a warming up period, are all now safely rehoused. :)

Thank you T-Baby, 5 stars and would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks again Babes x

T-Baby

3 Year Member
How nice of you @Phil, thank you so much for the kind review and for trusting me to look after your T’s plus post them

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How nice of you @Phil, thank you so much for the kind review and for trusting me to look after your T’s plus post them
I would trust you with any spider babes!... even such little darlings as say, oh I dunno, a random spider completely plucked out of the air such as Oligoxystre Diamantinensis....PMSL :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
received today my much anticipated Oligoxystre Diamantinensis (x3) plus a couple of other spiders from @T-Baby today.
As usual
1. excellent packaging
2. healthy spiders
3. wonderful service
Highly recommended....5 stars!

Thanks again T-baby :) x

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I Received a delivery from @T-Baby this morning
Very well packaged ,box was clearly labelled and heat pack still nice and warm,Ts were very well packaged inside
Thankyou @T-Baby -I'm really pleased with my new additions:D:T:
5***** and highly recommended to everyone:)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I recently received a delivery from @T-Baby -Beautifully packaged,well marked box-Fantastic Ts-in a great condition Thanks so much @T-Baby thrilled with my new arrivals!
5 ***** :D

Latest posts