• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T.albopilosum egg sac

My T.albopilosum is a female bought her in January, she has an egg sac in her hide it's small, but I haven't mated her should I leave it? I cant get a good picture without putting the light directly on her and i don't want to scare her.

Let her keep it no more then 28 days....if its infertile it will start to bred mites (she should toss it by then). If you know her past and that shes never been bred toss it as soon as possible to avoid future problems.
I spoke with the person I bought her from and he says there is a good chance it is fertile, what now? How do I give the eggs the best chance?

Update at day 10 I came home from work to find it gone and she was holding her ping pong hall, which continued until today so 48 hours when she went in her hide and webbed herself in. Don't know if it was no good or what but the ball thing was unusual

Attachments

• 20200315_024652.jpg
    20200315_024652.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15

Latest posts