• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Swift's Invertebrates

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I have ordered from Kelly Swift LOTS of times and have always been satisfied :)
Half of yhe adults that I have now were her babies ;)

I already found my next T I want, and I plan to order it from her, she has them. An Indian Ornamental. I'm also ordering enclosures from Jamie's Tarantulas. I'm not getting the new T just yet though. I have 2 new T's to keep me occupied for awhile...and they took up all my money lol. Plus Updating their enclosures first. But yeah, I'm hearing nothing but good things, that's cool and good to know, as I'm not going back to who I ordered my new baby from.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just completed a transaction with Swift's. Ordered a Northern Black Widow and a Venezuelan Sun Tiger. They both arrived well packed and right on time. Much to my surprise I received a freebie Oklahoma Brown! PLUS, he even included a dozen small crickets to feed! A+++ vendor and will definitely do business again.

xray_chic

3 Year Member
I received my order from Swift's Invertebrates 5/19/15.
I have nothing but good thinks to say about Kelly. The communication and packaging was top notch. All live arrivals and very healthy still. I have a strong feeling from talking to Kelly that he not only cares to provide the best customer service but also genuinely cares for the tarantulas.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just completed another transaction with Swift's Invertebrates. Ordered:

Puerto Rican Pygmy2 (Cyrtopholis portoricae)
Columbian Pumpkin Patch (Hapalopussp.pumpkinpatch)
Ribbed Treespider (I.hirsutum)
White Spotted Assassin Bug (Platymeris biguttata)
Red Footed Purse Web Spider (Sphodros rufipes)

Thanks for the Freebie!

SCaylor1995

Ordered my Lasiodora parahybana from Swift Inverts on Dec. 26th, because his business is only about an hour from me I asked if I could drive out to pick up my new baby (and hopefully see the rest of his collection). He emailed me back saying his shop is closed to the public, but since we're in the same state, he would let me ship 2-day shipping for $25 instead of the $45 overnight price. My package showed up before 10 am on the 27th, very well insulated, super organized, really looked like somebody packed my baby up with love. Even though my order was only $20, he still included free feeders. The LP is my first T and Swift made it easy for me to make a purchase, 10/10 highly recommend!!!

Attachments

• vinyl the spood.jpg
    vinyl the spood.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 5