• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Subzero

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
Its currently minus 35 degrees Fahrenheit where I live. Fingers crossed the power grid doesn't go down overnight, we are predicted to get even colder. I have a small generator and 2 small space heaters, but I fear they won't be enough if the power goes down. Could loose the collection as well as burst pipes. Fingers crossed.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Its currently minus 35 degrees Fahrenheit where I live. Fingers crossed the power grid doesn't go down overnight, we are predicted to get even colder. I have a small generator and 2 small space heaters, but I fear they won't be enough if the power goes down. Could loose the collection as well as burst pipes. Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed my friend. If you have one move everyone to the boiler room.
But to be on the safe side you can ship them all to me, I’ll keep them safe

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I hope you stay safe and warm and don’t need to start your generator!

Latest posts