• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Storm Ciara and Storm Dennis

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
To all my fellow UK members...hope you have all stayed safe during Storm Ciara and will do so when Storm Dennis arrives this weekend.

Spare a thought for the owners of the Cheese Factory which had its roof ripped off.

there was de brie everywhere!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
To all my fellow UK members...hope you have all stayed safe during Storm Ciara and will do so when Storm Dennis arrives this weekend.

Spare a thought for the owners of the Cheese Factory which had its roof ripped off.

Gotta love your 'cheesy' jokes @Phil :D

Soulman

Not funny,

Not funny,how about it was the owner,how about it was your new spider house.i can think of some spider jokes.

Latest posts