• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spider Season UK

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I came across this article and thought how well written it was

Definitely one of the better articles. Here's my contribution - a large Eratigena atrica in my bath last week. Length of a soap bar (he was a bit flighty to get the soap positioned right!!). He barely fitted in the catch cup!!
Snapchat-280541277.jpg
Snapchat-1178378654.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Back in the late 70s we had a new town house and at this time of year every time we opened the front door there would be a load of little stocky spiders, around half an inch, on the doorstep waiting to come in. Some days there would be as many as a dozen of them and they'd run across the living room carpet to where the pipes came through the wall for the gas fire and disappear through the gaps never to be seen again.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Back in the late 70s we had a new town house and at this time of year every time we opened the front door there would be a load of little stocky spiders, around half an inch, on the doorstep waiting to come in. Some days there would be as many as a dozen of them and they'd run across the living room carpet to where the pipes came through the wall for the gas fire and disappear through the gaps never to be seen again.

That's hilarious! Love it! I can imagine them jabbering away in little squeaky cartoon voices as they ran across the room towards the pipes!! :D

Latest posts