• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Soon to be a new hobbyist.

Tnoob

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to find a place to connect with people and gather more advanced information on the H. Pulchirpes genus, as that's an old world species that I think I can manage. (Don't worry I know how to be cool and calm in a dangerous situation.) I managed to find a sling though, and I feel like I can't find much information about raising pre juveniles. Any links will be of much use, thank you. I have a health issue that may make urticating hairs a huge problem.

Tnoob

Yeah, I love this video. I listen to it everyday on my way to work, I'm just wondering if there's anything else I should consider other then the information presented in the video. I've been poking around the forums a bit here.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah, I love this video. I listen to it everyday on my way to work, I'm just wondering if there's anything else I should consider other then the information presented in the video. I've been poking around the forums a bit here.
Tom's video has it laid out pretty well...I wouldnt do anything different.