• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some Big T Updates

hellknite

3 Year Member
Just wanted to share some of my T activities. It's been quite a while since I made a post..

My P. cancerides recently molted. She is showing some purplish blue coloration and now at 9 inches.
uploadfromtaptalk1441645725742.jpg

My N. tripepii molted a few days ago. Big girl also at 9 inches.
uploadfromtaptalk1441646010980.jpg

My 10 inch L. parahybana savouring the male after 4x mating.
uploadfromtaptalk1441646221929.jpg

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So im just wondering. I dont breed and dont intend to, but if u have a female attack and kill a male during a breeding attempt u just let her finisher dinner/lover. :) lol

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So im just wondering. I dont breed and dont intend to, but if u have a female attack and kill a male during a breeding attempt u just let her finisher dinner/lover. :) lol
I could imagine there is not much you could do to stop it, or do you? :)

hellknite

3 Year Member
I always try to break them up after doin their business. It's easier breaking them up when the male runs after the insertion as guided by instict. But sometimes the females are just to fast and unpredictable that it seems like it's giving in but rather welcoming a meal. It's just brutal nature.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow, just look at em big spideys... :T::T::T: wishing to have a female too and grow it to this big! :cool:

Latest posts