• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Sold

xEdiaraX

Hello,

Have three tarantulas for sale, since I do need the money.

•Brachypelma albopilosum-Honduran curly hair male approximately 3.5" $65
•Aphonopelma chalcodes-Texas blond female approximately 4.5" closer to 5" $90

They will all go with their enclosure if picked locally.

ONLY will ship overnight.
If interested please message me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I missed out on my opportunity to grab Doc's female here and yours sounds promising. The price is good, too. Have you molt sexed her or is she ventrally sexed? Also, which overnight shipping method do you use? Fedex? UPS? USPS? What's the cost of shipping? If she's still available I would love to have her shipped to my friend, River's house. (A gift from me). :) I would rather do business here (sending an email to a child's device isn't really my cup of tea- although mine is linked to my daughter's to monitor her activity and adjust parental settings- I don't use it for anything :) ) Hope you're okay with doing business here and thank you!

xEdiaraX

I missed out on my opportunity to grab Doc's female here and yours sounds promising. The price is good, too. Have you molt sexed her or is she ventrally sexed? Also, which overnight shipping method do you use? Fedex? UPS? USPS? What's the cost of shipping? If she's still available I would love to have her shipped to my friend, River's house. (A gift from me). :) I would rather do business here (sending an email to a child's device isn't really my cup of tea- although mine is linked to my daughter's to monitor her activity and adjust parental settings- I don't use it for anything :) ) Hope you're okay with doing business here and thank you!

Hello!
No problem at all. I use USPS since it's the closest to me. They haven't molted with me yet, but the person that I got them many months ago said he molt sexed them. The chalcodes I've actually seen her ventral and does look female. The others are always shy and as soon as I open their enclosure they retreat to their hides and never hover on the sides for me to take a look.
I never let my son play with my phone, so my phone never gets tampered with haha. He is just 4 and would mess up with my phone.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Is there any way you can get a ventral pic of the pulchripes? I would be more comfortable knowing, myself since they haven't molted with you. I am confident with my decision when it comes to ventral sexing (been doing this for a long time).

xEdiaraX

Is there any way you can get a ventral pic of the pulchripes? I would be more comfortable knowing, myself since they haven't molted with you. I am confident with my decision when it comes to ventral sexing (been doing this for a long time).

I can try later at tonight to coax her out an take a picture of her ventral. I have someone interested and posible sold before you thou. Sorry! (Don't beat me!) You be second in line for Big Carly.

Latest posts