• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US (Sold)Freebie- Aphonopelma seemani (Costa Rican Zebra) sling

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey gang!

So, I got a little eight-legged zebra that is in desperate need of a home! This little guy is currently in premolt but as of right now, he/she is around 1/2". Free of charge, I only ask that the buyer pays for shipping! Not really looking to trades atm.

Tos:
LAG on overnight shipping only. I include heatpacks for an additional cost. Acceptable payments include PayPal, Money Orders, or FB. Shipping costs will depend on location.
a.seemani sling.jpg

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey there! Sadly, I just sold the little fella last night. Sorry
Mark

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pm'd you shortly after posting and received no reply. Disappointed to say the least.
I'm extremely sorry my friend. I just now saw the message. I realize that's no excuse tho, and I can understand why you'd be very upset. Hope you'll accept my apology.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lmao...its a $10 sling and your so disappointed you didnt get it for free! Shipping was probably more then the spider was worth. @Chubbs your a cool dude...dont feel bad about it Bro.

Latest posts