• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Social distancing

regalis

This is why I love social distancing.....
Freedom .jpg
had a lovely night tonight. And people wonder why I love to be alone!

E

ExMember

Makes me want to take a trip out to the Rocky mountains :) Haven't had a proper vacation in almost 20 years and work 7 days a week so maybe it's time :)

regalis

Makes me want to take a trip out to the Rocky mountains :) Haven't had a proper vacation in almost 20 years and work 7 days a week so maybe it's time :)
I have holiday homes here but live in a city about 140 miles away. After the lockdown I'm selling up everything and staying here. Been thinking about it for over a year but my mind is made up now.

After 20 years I think you should have a month or two away!

Soulman

Regalis would make a better leading lady!
She gets stuck in the light house fighting for her life,1980 film the fog
That movie looks ooooollllldddd just saying! :rolleyes:
Not old ,1980.,Jamie Lee Curtis?? Ok it is old.it's all about a dead crew and there ship.coming back for there gold,which they were killed.when it gets to 12 midnight.fog appears the dead crew are in the fog.they kill anyone.they trap the woman in the light house.who is the local radio station.in the light house,she says stay out the fog over the radio.

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_004847_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20200410_004847_hdr.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20200410_004859_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20200410_004859_hdr.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 1

regalis

She gets stuck in the light house fighting for her life,1980 film the fog

Not old ,1980.,Jamie Lee Curtis?? Ok it is old.it's all about a dead crew and there ship.coming back for there gold,which they were killed.when it gets to 12 midnight.fog appears the dead crew are in the fog.they kill anyone.they trap the woman in the light house.who is the local radio station.in the light house,she says stay out the fog over the radio.
Its 7 years older than me and I'm old!

Latest posts