• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Sloneski

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sooooooo it boils down to this. I placed 2 orders with this person. The first order was supposedly shipped (I did not receive a tracking number to verify). I waited 2 weeks and asked for a refund after that. I did not receive a refund or my package so I filed a claim with my bank because paypal wouldn't file a claim due to my paying via friends/family for the initial package. I received my 2nd package via FedEx overnight (I used goods/services payment for this one because it was fairly expensive). They were packaged well but 1 of them was a DOA (P. sazimai that molted 3 days prior to shipping according to seller- I did not know this at the time of shipment or else I would've waited for them to ship). I requested a refund from this seller for just the 1 tarantula out of the lot I purchased. I did not request the sellers full price on this spider because they did give me a partial deal on the lot. So I thought it fair to take $60 off the sellers asking price and just refund me an even $100. Seller has not responded and has been completely ignoring me throughout this entire process ever since I asked for my refunds. Prior to asking for a refund at any point in time, the seller was responsive and kept good communication throughout. Overall, I will not be dealing with this seller again due to their lack of professionalism when it comes to giving refunds for complications risen on THEIR behalf. I value integrity more than anything in this hobby and this person clearly has no respect for themselves as a seller or for their customers. I rarely leave reviews like this but when I do, rest assured, they are warranted. When/if dealing with this seller, I highly suggest you use paypal goods/services as payment. Don't make the same mistake I did by giving them the benefit of the doubt and sending via friends/family. You will not get a response or a refund (apparently) if you are owed.

For reference:

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Seems like a rash of bad/flaky sellers here lately...

Also, seems like @Sloneski was active yesterday morning, according to their account profile

Screenshot_20210418-150106~2.png

What do they owe you?

Latest posts