• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Slings & Enclosures

Bazaar

While adding to my collection sometimes you have to buy a few more to get a good deal. I'm no dealer or breeder, but I am honest. Already sold a bunch for local pick up, and happy to see that most of them were newbies and/or left the hobby and came back. So that made the resell even more pleasurable.

00g0g_44j2dRljecJ_09i09i_600x450.jpg

Here's my list of slings between 1/2 to 3/4"

$10
T.Albo - Nicaraguan Curly Hair

$20
A.Avic - Guyana Pinktoes (Arboreal species)
H.Maculata - Togo Starburst Baboon (arboreal)
L.Parahybana - Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-Eating (3rd largest tarantula)
N.Chromatus - Brazilian Red & White
T.Vagan - Mexican Red Rump
P.Sazimai - Brazilian Blue (sold)

My son and I also like to nicely display our collections, and found some people also liked them. So we also like to sell our hobby-made enclosures.

00404_gxqifoAh95h_09j09i_600x450.jpg

Hobbyist-made Enclosures
$ 8 Small 1-7/16"sq x 3-5/16"h
- $10 with setup
$10 Medium 2-5/16"sq x 6-3/16"h
- $13 with setup
$12 Large 3-7/16"sq x 6-5/16"h
- $16 with setup
$14 xLarge 4"sq x 7"h
- $18 with setup

Thank You for Viewing

TOS
LAG offered if reported to me within 3 hours of received package time with video or photo.

I prefer local pickup in Commerce 90040

I also like to ship Priority USPS, cause my prices are reasonable and so is priority. That's why I like to find buyers within California and lower the risk of DOA.
But I can ship FedEx Overnight $45 or 2 days $25

Shipping Costs thus far for West Coast is $10 maybe $12 for U.S.
Cold weather add $3 for 72hr heat pad for cold weather. I got a package with one and thought, that's cool (anti-pun).

I hope I covered everything.

DM me for questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Father/son teams are the best ;)
My son and I are also making our own enclosure for large slings and juveniles, let me know if you would like to share ideas.
Cheers.

Bazaar

Sorry it was pointed out my TOS is not complete. Please see more information.

All sales are final.
LAG offered as a Refund
1) If reported to me within 3 hours of received package time with video or photo sent to me.
2) Temperatures must be within 60°F to 90°F degrees, I will check your city's temperature before shipping.
3) You must accept package on first delivery attempt.
Shipping cost will not be refunded.

Bazaar

My son and I are also making our own enclosure for large slings and juveniles, let me know if you would like to share ideas.

Of course, here's my first post and it was about our enclosures. Let's brainstorm here.

It's nice to meet you.

Funny thing is my wife and daughter hates bugs, but mother is still happy for our son enjoys the outdoors and not afraid of insects. (sorry but this comment not about women that also enjoy the hobby)

Latest posts