• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Silkhenge spider

khatchet

3 Year Member
How many of you have seen this yet. I have not researched them at all yet, but they seem cool. What does everyone else think of them?

khatchet

3 Year Member
It does not look like there are any reliable sites with info, not that i can see any way. If any o you know good sites with info let me know.

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
Yeah I literally just watched a youtube video of this spiders strange behavior.. the video claims they can be found Peru... but I agree 100% on being skeptical.. because the video I watched seemed sketchy.. I also seen another story that seemed fake.. a story of a chinese farmer supposidly finding a unique also thought to be extinct (that entire phrase to me is a red flag) type of jumping spider and on its rump was some strange designs.. it looked super fake

Last edited:

khatchet

3 Year Member
Wish i could find some good info on them but what is out there is still intresting, even if it has to be tacken as not for sure be fact. I will be keeping a look out for more stuff on them to turn up.

khatchet

3 Year Member
I like your first page better, I am not a big natgeo fan see this post to most false info on things.

khatchet

3 Year Member
Even with the ones like that though there is not raelly any info about the spider it self.

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
national geographic has more credibility. I would be willing to believe an article from natgeo with little to no skepticisms.

Latest posts