• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SEWER fest

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Back from the show. Very interesting. Definitely a reptile show but lots of inverts including isopods, scorpions,tarantulas and even some oddities like whip scorpions. The show took place in a banquet hall which was a first for me. Carpeting and everything. Even a full bar! It was fairly small and intimate and the dealers were able to spend more time talking to the customers. Overall, nicely done.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The highlight of the day was seeing my wife actually handle an invert. :eek: First time and I just had to buy it after that!

IMG_2007_zpsojrogolb.jpg

IMG_2010_zpsrbalshhw.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Back from the show. Very interesting. Definitely a reptile show but lots of inverts including isopods, scorpions,tarantulas and even some oddities like whip scorpions. The show took place in a banquet hall which was a first for me. Carpeting and everything. Even a full bar! It was fairly small and intimate and the dealers were able to spend more time talking to the customers. Overall, nicely done.
A full bar, and lots of bugs? They'd have to throw me out..

Latest posts