• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

September 2019 voting

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Please vote by liking your favourite picture, only one, the winner will be the photo with the most likes. Remember you can't vote for your own pic. Voting will close on 30th September at 12 midnight BST

1569262033707.png

nedaK

Just sayin I’ve noticed people only vote for pictures belonging to their friends on the forum even if the picture is... well, low quality compared to others. (no offense). This is supportive for your friends sure, but unfair to the other not so popular members who entered good pictures.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just sayin I’ve noticed people only vote for pictures belonging to their friends on the forum even if the picture is... well, low quality compared to others. (no offense). This is supportive for your friends sure, but unfair to the other not so popular members who entered good pictures.
Is this supposed to be based on picture quality? Or biased opinion?

You both raise a good point. It should be based on picture quality but then there is the problem that some people have better cameras than others so I think it should be based entirely on the content of the picture.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think as well its preference to what species it is.. Not just friends pics.. We all have our favourite T so it's automatic to vote for a pic if one if we see it :)

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I'll be honest, I tend to vote for my favourite spider of the choice presented. By the time we have to vote, I can't remember who submitted what picture! Maybe I'm voting in an unfair way, but I am no photo critic. They all look good to me.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ive got alot of friends/ followers here in the group and not one vote for my photo...i think your theory is a bust.;)

Latest posts