• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Canada Selling T's

Tnoob

Is there anyone on this forum from Canada...? All I see is US and UK postings...

I have a subadult male T. Stirmi and some others for sale.

Ask for list if located in Southern Ontario and interested
Not 100% on this, but I believe that you might be able to export to the US. I will do more research on that later when I can get off my work PC.

spodermin

Not 100% on this, but I believe that you might be able to export to the US. I will do more research on that later when I can get off my work PC.

Not without an export license, although there is a place in Toronto that does group exports. If somebody wanted a few T's I could do that, but otherwise the expense and coordination wouldn"t be worth the effort

Tnoob

Not without an export license, although there is a place in Toronto that does group exports. If somebody wanted a few T's I could do that, but otherwise the expense and coordination wouldn"t be worth the effort
Unless you had the man power to handle large or multiple orders with frequency. Maybe I will get one, and you can export under my license. The most I want out of this hobby is to be a successful breeder.

spodermin

Unless you had the man power to handle large or multiple orders with frequency. Maybe I will get one, and you can export under my license. The most I want out of this hobby is to be a successful breeder.

As someone in the states, you'll never need to acquire T's from Canada. Your country is the capitol of the hobby. While T's in Canada are generally cheaper, the cost to ship internationally would kill that perk. Even if you had an import (or export) license, I would still need my own.

The best place to get new T's, generally is expos, although I've had massive luck diligently hunting on kijiji.

Tnoob

As someone in the states, you'll never need to acquire T's from Canada. Your country is the capitol of the hobby. While T's in Canada are generally cheaper, the cost to ship internationally would kill that perk. Even if you had an import (or export) license, I would still need my own.

The best place to get new T's, generally is expos, although I've had massive luck diligently hunting on kijiji.
LoL American's are known for our sensibilities, aren't we.?

Paxil

May 20th or something. It was a 1 month ban and it started the day I messaged you I might get banned

Haha I can’t wait to hear about that and all of your new spider babies. I have been banned from getting new T’s until the Fresno expo on June first. I am counting done the days...

Latest posts