• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling 4 Tarantulas - All Docile, Large and Beautiful

greenbottleblue

3 Year Member
Hi - I am selling:

A Brazilian Black and White Tarantula - I got her as a spiderling in 2003 (so now 10 years old)
$200

A Mexican Fireleg - I got him/her (?) in 2010 as a spiderling (so now 3 years old)
$200

A Mexican Redleg (Emilia) - I got her in 2004 (9 years old)
$200

A Greenbottleblue - I got him/her in 2004 as a spiderling (9 years old)
$200

I love these guys very much which is why I had them so long - but I have developed an extreme sensitivity to the urticating bristles that just walking in the room there in in some instances creates several hives/redness and swelling. Time to give it up. In 10 years - for the second time (only) last night- I had an escapee. I got home from my daughter's graduation was in the living room - and noticed my right forearm become blotchy, with several of the classic urticating bristle sensitivy symptoms. I was dumbfounded as to what it was and even commented the reaction is similar to when I clean the tarantula's home or have held them ----- half an hour later when adding water to their dishes - noticed the top of the Fireleg's cover was off and thankfully found him in a matter of minutes behind the couch. For me and with this extreme reaction - to the fire leg just being lose in the room causing this - it is time to let them go. All reasonable offers will be accepted - and homes will be included with the tarantula(s)

Thanks.

James in Maine

greenbottleblue

3 Year Member
Here are a few pics... The fire leg is much bigger than that photo suggests --- will take new pics of all of them if desired...

Attachments

• 207.JPG
    207.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 81
  • 217.JPG
    217.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 80
  • 243.JPG
    243.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 74

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Can you send pics of her next to a quarter or dollar bill for size comparison please? You can send them to my email ([email protected]) or you can text them to me at (864)612-4027. I am EXTREMELY interested in her and want to buy her. I just want to see her size. Are you familiar with shipping as well? I will pay shipping costs- do you accept payments via paypal?

Latest posts