• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scottish Guy Has A Meltdown

Shampain

3 Year Member
Don't leave us.
You can still talk to me via email, I’d even phone you... I just think I’d be better off not existing here, two members are gratuitous bleeps n bleep bleeps! I’ll be alright and it will stop me makin a prickof myself... x take care lovely

Shampain

3 Year Member
I mean mr bean aka white lightening is ALWAYS the antagonist with that bite video he lords off of, it’s not his and if I gave the wahoo a piece of my mind I’d be banned or shunned! I came on here recently too and got a super weird message about the FBI ffs! Why can’t people leave me alone? Every site I’ve got people wanting a piece of me...

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You can still talk to me via email, I’d even phone you... I just think I’d be better off not existing here, two members are gratuitous bleeps n bleep bleeps! I’ll be alright and it will stop me makin a prickof myself... x take care lovely

Check your pm's. Sent you my email.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
Premium Member
I mean mr bean aka white lightening is ALWAYS the antagonist with that bite video he lords off of, it’s not his and if I gave the wahoo a piece of my mind I’d be banned or shunned! I came on here recently too and got a super weird message about the FBI ffs! Why can’t people leave me alone? Every site I’ve got people wanting a piece of me...

If you want me to take it down, just ask. The only reason I had it up was to discourage people from being to eager to mess with OW species.

I didn't mean to cause harm to anyone and apologize if I accidently did so.

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Premium Member
Wherever we are, whatever we do there are people who rub us up the wrong way but we just need to bite our tongues and try to ignore them.
You have too much experience with Ts to walk away from helping others with your advice. Please stay.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
AND @Shampain you're the only person I know that's CRAZY enough to let a damn Brazilian Wanderer wander your house....if THAT doesn't call for entertainment and a perfect reason to stay, Idk WHAT is .... hehehe... ;)

DISCLAIMER: PEOPLE, DO NOT LET A BRAZILIAN WANDERER WANDER YOUR HOUSE.

(Now watch...some poor soul is gonna do it just because I said not to.)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
Premium Member

No one knows what the FBI does. They might have one bit of bad information, or 33 bits of them or 88 lies or whatever. No one here sicked the feds on you. They rolled up to my home once or twice in the past. It was bad information that had nothing to do with me & I to this day don't know what they wanted.

Latest posts