• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Salutations from Pennsylvania!

Livefrom215

Greetings fellow Spider lovers and enthusiasts! i'm new to forum but im no stranger to Arachnids and invertebrates. i live in rural Pennsylvania where there are way more spiders than people and thats just how i like it. my favorite arachnids are of the Wolf spider family, especially hogna carolinensis to be specific. i fell in love with them because they are everywhere here they have even been known to climb into my bed from time to time and i got to say thats pretty intimate haha. i have studied spiders in the wild for many years. i have wanted to keep a Tarantula for a very long time so i have spent the last handful of years studying, researching, and learning everything i can about these lovely creatures and how to keep them. i feel like its time to get serious and that im ready to finally get my first specimen so i have decided to stop lurking and finally join. thanks for reading!

Latest posts