• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Review for MBullock

Checkmate

Formerly 'voldemort'
3 Year Member
Excellent customer service and communication. Highly recommend him for uncommon arachnids. Specimens are in excellent health. Very knowledgeable hobbyist and naturalist.

Aphonopelma johnnycashi
IMG_20201031_234822_654.jpg

Calisoga longitarsus
IMG_20201014_061247_612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Met up with @MBullock the other day to pick up a pair of SA, sexed A. chalcodes, M & F, and I couldn't be more pleased!

Communication was on point, specimens look and are awesome, and he even delivered to my office!

Hats off you to, sir. Your knowledge of inverts, and the hobby, is only surpassed by your professional etiquette.

Thanks for a great experience. Would do business with again!
A+++

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
I received a package today from @MBullock with a very feisty Aphonopelma paloma, a tarantula I've been on the look out for. Additionally, I received an Aphonopelma eutylenum and some Death Feigning Beetles. Communication and packaging were on point, and all the new children made here alive and well. It was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.