• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Requested by Casey K.... a few of my falconry birds over the years

timmhawk

3 Year Member
Casey requested a few pictures of my falconry birds over the years. In order....female European Goshawk, male Peregrine, 40 year old goofy pic of me and a female Redtail,
male Harris Hawk, and a female Prairie Falcon
falconry 03.jpg

Attachments

• falconry 04.jpg
    falconry 04.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 19
  • falconry 05.jpg
    falconry 05.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 19
  • falconry 02.jpg
    falconry 02.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 18
  • falconry 01.jpg
    falconry 01.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 16

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
No wonder this was the sport of kings. Those birds are regal. They are mini veloceraptors and their eyesight is excellent. Did you ever have any owls? I love owls, they are also excellent hunters.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
No wonder this was the sport of kings. Those birds are regal. They are mini veloceraptors and their eyesight is excellent. Did you ever have any owls? I love owls, they are also excellent hunters.

I said the same exact thing!!! Lol

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I'm lucky, there is a lovely owl sanctuary not too far away and they have some beauties. They'll even let you hold the tamer ones with a glove on. I'll have to visit soon and take a few pictures for you lot!

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Beautiful Birds.

I am lucky living where I do, as we get a few nice wild ones around here. There are Peregrines who nest on the Cathedral. Which is only about 1.5 to 2 miles away from me, so we see Peregrines in this area regularly during the summer months as a result. Plus several Marsh & Hen Harriers can be seen locally & I know a Osprey has been seen locally over the past week too.