• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptile City

rusticalus

About Reptile City. I ordered two P. Antinous from these people as advertised on their website. I paid for them via
credit card. Each time I called them they would tell me that they would have my oder the following week. It has now been 5 weeks and no tarantulas.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can't really comment about the financial side, I will say I have read about that business and none of what I read was good.

For future reference, I would only buy from sellers who specialize in tarantulas like palp friction or members of the forum such as @Casey K.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Screenshot_20190619-160820_Chrome.jpg

Lmao!! I should have no problem selling mine! Their prices are RIDICULOUS! I actually think they are linked to backwater somehow, though I'm not certain. Stock pretty much looks the same and they deal with reptiles and arachnids. I'd look at similarities between companies and check reviews prior to purchasing from anyone suspicious (including online vendors).

Disclaimer:
(This is NOT my picture. It is a screen shot I took of a sale on their website.)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
View attachment 38537

Lmao!! I should have no problem selling mine! Their prices are RIDICULOUS! I actually think they are linked to backwater somehow, though I'm not certain. Stock pretty much looks the same and they deal with reptiles and arachnids. I'd look at similarities between companies and check reviews prior to purchasing from anyone suspicious (including online vendors).

Disclaimer:
(This is NOT my picture. It is a screen shot I took of a sale on their website.)
:eek:

Rahhh1983

3 Year Member
About Reptile City. I ordered two P. Antinous from these people as advertised on their website. I paid for them via
credit card. Each time I called them they would tell me that they would have my oder the following week. It has now been 5 weeks and no tarantulas.
I ordered from them awhile back with no issues. They are out of NYC?

Rahhh1983

3 Year Member

Rahhh1983

3 Year Member
Reptile City buys a majority of their tarantulas from Strictly Reptiles for less than half their selling price! Their prices are ridiculous for sure!

Latest posts