• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Repticon, rate this expo/show?

eminart

3 Year Member
It depends on the city. They have shows all over the country. Some of them draw a lot more vendors than others. But, I usually go even when they come to my smallish city. It's not huge, but it's worth going to see what's there. I don't think I've ever been to one that didn't have at least one table of T's, but, again, it just depends on the city and which vendors show up.

TarantulasWorld

3 Year Member
I went to the one in MD last year and was severly dissapointed. It was rather small and uite honestly all tarantulas I saw were over priced. I went there on a sunday but some people told me its better to go on saturdays instead

Underclock

3 Year Member
The one in Baltimore in January was outstanding. It was huge, there were at least 5 vendors carrying Ts, and the variety and prices were amazing.

I heard from the vendor's I spoke with though, that nobody expected it to be that large, so maybe it was a fluke thing. Whatever it was, I'm looking forward to it coming back next month

user 666

3 Year Member
i went to the one in Baltimore this weekend. It was huge, yes, but there weren't that many tarantula vendors. i found six. in comparison, i usually find 4 vendors selling tarantulas at the (much smaller) reptile show in Manassas.

i live close to two hours away so for me this was a once in a lifetime thing. it was fun but not enough to justify four hours in the car.

Last edited:

Latest posts