• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Repticon at Edison NJ

Floodmeister

3 Year Member
Anyone ever go to this show before? It looks like its part of the Super Pet Expo, The vendor list kinda small but I'm not sure if its up to date. I've been to the Super Pet Expo at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center and it wasn't great. Looked like half of it was Petsmart and the other half was Home Depot, it was weird. So i'm a little hesitant to go since its a little over an hour away. Wanted to see if anyone has gone and what your opinion of it was.

More show information is here for anyone wondering about it.
http://repticon.com/new-jersey/repticon-at-super-pet-expo-edison/

yeahhtrue

3 Year Member
Anyone ever go to this show before? It looks like its part of the Super Pet Expo, The vendor list kinda small but I'm not sure if its up to date. I've been to the Super Pet Expo at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center and it wasn't great. Looked like half of it was Petsmart and the other half was Home Depot, it was weird. So i'm a little hesitant to go since its a little over an hour away. Wanted to see if anyone has gone and what your opinion of it was.

More show information is here for anyone wondering about it.
http://repticon.com/new-jersey/repticon-at-super-pet-expo-edison/

I live close so I thought about going, but I don't know if there will be any Ts. Repticon itself would usually have T vendors, but this is sort of a mini Repticon area inside of Super Pet Expo, which is primarily dog focused.

Floodmeister

3 Year Member
If anyone is considering going, I did confirm that there are two different T vendors attending.
Yeah I know of Creative Ectothermic Solutions . They are nice people but their prices are a bit high compared to the other vendors usually at other reptile shows. Who is the other one though? I didn't recognize any of the other vendors on the list.

yeahhtrue

3 Year Member
Yeah I know of Creative Ectothermic Solutions . They are nice people but their prices are a bit high compared to the other vendors usually at other reptile shows. Who is the other one though? I didn't recognize any of the other vendors on the list.

The Oogedy-Boogedy Creepy Creatures. They told me they don't have a huge selection, but that they will have some Ts. They did mention a second vendor with a huge selection, guess that's the one you mentioned above. I may stop by if I have nothing to do...I rarely see Ts for sale in person, so even if they have higher prices it's probably still cheaper or at least comparable to paying shipping charges like I'm used to :rolleyes:

Latest posts