• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Removing Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Some of us have families to support @plessey
Please don't use an ad blocker on my sites

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I got you, plessey.
Just don't forget, as I said above, there's someone with a family who works to make this place possible. The absolute least you could do would be tolerate our ads.

plessey

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I got you, plessey.
Just don't forget, as I said above, there's someone with a family who works to make this place possible. The absolute least you could do would be tolerate our ads.
Josh you are not the only one that has a family to support. My way of helping this forum is to direct people here via various links on the countless facebook groups I am a member of, creating more traffic for you.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
You're also encouraging other people to use an ad blocker in this thread. You can be a ****, but do it quietly so I don't have to ban you.

plessey

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You're also encouraging other people to use an ad blocker in this thread. You can be a ****, but do it quietly so I don't have to ban you.
Ok fair enough. I wouldn't call it me being an A ****, clearly we have very different ideals in relation to this forum but it seems the common ground is we both want this forum to do well as it is a good resource for hobbyists for the most part, so feel free to delete that post if you wish.

plessey

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome to Tarantula Forum! I created this site with the hopes that it will one day become a great FREE resource for pet tarantula keepers the world over. Our aim is to maintain a family-friendly place where people can discuss tarantula husbandry online. Please take a minute to register as part of our community and introduce yourself here in this thread or in the Introductions subforum.

Best,

Josh

Also this.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Why would I pay for something I have supported for free for almost 9 years?
You can do whatever you choose, I find that a meager $10 a year is one of the many small ways I can passively give back to this community even though I've been an active contributor and gone out of my way to help the membership

Status
Not open for further replies.