• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

remodeling tarantula forum

Logan D

3 Year Member
just curious how many people would be happy to see the website revamped with new colors and just basically remodeling the site to potentially draw more people on to the forum we could also include ideas here so what's everyone's thoughts

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Some forums have a choice of colour themes which might be an idea but it would be up to @Josh to sort that out if it's possible.

Logan D

3 Year Member
Some forums have a choice of colour themes which might be an idea but it would be up to @Josh to sort that out if it's possible.
I have not seen josh on in a very long time any idea on how to contact him via email cause ive messaged him on here but no response

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have not seen josh on in a very long time any idea on how to contact him via email cause ive messaged him on here but no response

He was on last Friday but I've tagged him so hopefully he'll see this thread.

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
If you scroll down on the home page, right above "About Us", there's a colored bar across the whole screen. In the bar on one side it says, "Tarantula Forum." On the other side it says, " Contact Us, Help. " .Click on "tarantula forum." .This bring s up a screen that gives you four format or style choices in which to view the forum.

It doesn't appear that the alert is working in the posts above, so I'll see if I can contact Josh for you.

Logan D

3 Year Member
If you scroll down on the home page, right above "About Us", there's a colored bar across the whole screen. In the bar on one side it says, "Tarantula Forum." On the other side it says, " Contact Us, Help. " .Click on "tarantula forum." .This bring s up a screen that gives you four format or style choices in which to view the forum.

It doesn't appear that the alert is working in the posts above, so I'll see if I can contact Josh for you.
did that but no options to change colors or anything just says default

Logan D

3 Year Member
I think it would be cool to see private messaging tht kinda mimics facebook to make it quicker

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beer emoji is an easy one! ;)
I can try to put together a quick "dark theme" and people can use whichever they like.
Instant messaging is a bit more challenging but I'll see what's out there. Donations and member subscriptions are always much appreciated and go towards server bills and upgrades

Logan D

3 Year Member
I can try to put together a quick "dark theme" and people can use whichever they like.
Instant messaging is a bit more challenging but I'll see what's out there. Donations and member subscriptions are always much appreciated and go towards server bills and upgrades
I see the premium member option do you get a special badge or anything with that and where do you donate

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Maybe an idea to add a donate button somewhere.