• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reluctant re-homing of my Mexican Red Knee

Emilyb

Hello. I have a 14 yr old MRK who I need to re-home in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm in Harrogate, UK and will be moving to New Zealand so can't take Inca with me. :( She has recently molted and is happy and healthy. I'm looking for a fellow T fan to give her a new home. I don't want any money for her, just a good home. I've had her since she was tiny. She is in a 30cmx30cmx30cm glass tank with heat mat. I'm happy to travel to deliver her to her new home if necessary or come to beautiful Harrogate and pick her up. Thanks Emily

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry that you can't take her with you.
Is it a NZ law or airline policy?

If I weren't in America, I'd be very grateful. They've always been my favorites.
Australasia doesn’t allow imports or exports of animals which is why there aren’t Australian species in the hobby for us. It is possible but very strict , if a family wanted to move and take their dog I believe it’s a 6month quarantine and a lot of paperwork

Latest posts