• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rate my tarantula YouTube channel?

Rate the Channel

• It's amazing!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It's good, but not subscribable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's trash

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SkittleBunny

3 Year Member
I've been running the channel for over a year now and I'm still low on subscribers, so I wanted some opinions on if my channel is any good. If it isn't, I'll make some changes; I just don't know if it's just a bad channel and that's why I'm not gaining subscribers. I only have a few videos right now, I try to upload every week but it would be easier to keep up with that schedule if I had a larger audience to please :)

This is a video from the channel.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would keep putting out content. Maybe do a feeding vid. Sometimes it takes a while to get youtube pages to grow. Also maybe you can check out other Tarantula peoples pages who are bigger to see what they do to get some ideas.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a scaled weasel(red ackie monitor) and I'm looking at getting a bts, a schneiders skink or three, and some kind of snake, not sure about sp. yet. Are you, also, an awesome keeper of reptiles? :D
Very nice! Ive been thinking about getting a bts but havent found any one reliable yet to deal with. Also maybe a leopard gecko. I have some. Currently I have a ball python,a bci redtail boa,& a bearded dragon. I had a retic but sold it to my friend who has a few already.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very nice! Ive been thinking about getting a bts but havent found any one reliable yet to deal with. Also maybe a leopard gecko. I have some. Currently I have a ball python,a bci redtail boa,& a bearded dragon. I had a retic but sold it to my friend who has a few already.
Which reptile out of those do you recommend the most? Are beardies as awesome as they sound? I thought about a bp, but honestly they look gorgeous and seem boring..

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Which reptile out of those do you recommend the most? Are beardies as awesome as they sound? I thought about a bp, but honestly they look gorgeous and seem boring..
It really depends what you like. I realy enjoy snakes. I wanted a lizard and was at petco getting something and the beardie i got kept looking at me when i was checking out what they had. I left and had the urge to go back and get him and only him if he was still there. He was so i got him. Bp are like pet rocks they stay in hides and dont do much. But i still lke them none the less. Beardie are cool but if you get one be sure to start handling it as much as possible. I failed to do that the first year now hes a brat and flairs his beard at me. But tends to calm down after awhile. Also with beardies they need uva and uvb lighting as with snakes just need a heat mat,tape and a thermostat also being bit by eithr isnt bad pain wise more of a shock of it happeing

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've been running the channel for over a year now and I'm still low on subscribers, so I wanted some opinions on if my channel is any good. If it isn't, I'll make some changes; I just don't know if it's just a bad channel and that's why I'm not gaining subscribers. I only have a few videos right now, I try to upload every week but it would be easier to keep up with that schedule if I had a larger audience to please :)

This is a video from the channel.
I subscribed but I just got a warning that I have less than 500mb left on my allowance so I can't watch videos atm, I will as soon as I can, it looks like you have good content. :)

Latest posts