• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rantro

Vermis

Tarantula Club Member
Hello all. My name's Warren, I'm from the UK. I used to keep a lot of tarantulas and other inverts years ago, until I cleaned house and stopped altogether. A few years ago I started over with one tarantula, a Grammostola iheringi. A fantastic species, she kept my spider obsessions satisfied. Although lately I've started to look at who's got what slings for sale, and got bit by roaches again too.

I looked at my old online haunts. The BTS forums were dead but that other tarantula forum, that one, still seemed pretty active. But it also seems it's been taken over by a clique of misanthropic cranks, who dogpile and heckle distraught new keepers. One such recent instance, I had it up to here. I thought, to pot with this, I need somewhere I can chill out before I say something that gets me banned. I tapped 'tarantula forum' into my address bar, and lo and behold...

I've lurked here a bit, I can see others here share the same experience and just want to enjoy Ts. Happy to chill out with you.