• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

question!!!!

Mr.T

this may be in the wrong thread...
to the people in the UK or any people that may no...
do we have jumping spiders in the UK..

And funny I'm asking a question as the little guy is sitting in the question mark

Attachments

• IMG_20190823_174002.jpg
    IMG_20190823_174002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20190823_173936.jpg
    IMG_20190823_173936.jpg
    942.4 KB · Views: 29

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We definitely do because he is jumping lol so I have answered my own question but I didn't no we did
yeah we do have little jumpers in the UK. they are a lot smaller than the regals for example. Although if the climate keeps changing then I guess there is the chance they will grow a little larger. I often see them on the wall basking in the sun to get nice and warm. they are really cute and if you have micro crickets/fruit flies then I guess there is no reason why they can't become a new member of the family....LOL

Mr.T

@Phil well that's new to me and I was going to look after him and I do have some micro crickets, I will build him a small enclosure and see how he dose...
and as you can see from the pics we will get on fine as you can tell HE LOVE SURFING THE WEB he can help me look for more bugs to join the family
:):):););););):p:T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We definitely do because he is jumping lol so I have answered my own question but I didn't no we did
yeah we do have little jumpers in the UK. they are a lot smaller than the regals for example
@Phil well that's new to me and I was going to look after him and I do have some micro crickets, I will build him a small enclosure and see how he dose...
and as you can see from the pics we will get on fine as you can tell HE LOVE SURFING THE WEB he can help me look for more bugs to join the family
:):):););););):p:T:
Surfing the web.....LOL. Love it. That's genius ;)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I assume that you do.

Just look for large forward looking eyes in proportion to the body of a typical spider, great for depth perception.

They're reputed to be the most intelligent of spiders but don't live nearly as long as tarantulas.

Latest posts