• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

QotW: Best Webber in your Collection

timc

3 Year Member
So, Monday is my laundry day, and to pass the time waiting for the dryer to finish, I’m going to start a Question of the Week thread in order to produce a little more conversation on the forum here that doesn’t come up too often and things i’m interested in hearing from other keepers about. This week’s question:

What’s the best (or most prolific, I guess) webber in your collection?

Mine is my GBB. Looks like December in there lol. Pictures are welcome!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Mine for the longest time was my late MM Orphnaecus sp. 'Cebu'

When rehousing him, the majority of the time was spent picking out layers of webbing.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Would vary between my GBB and my C. fimbriatus....they are BOTH prolific webbers....probably pushing more towards my fimbriatus than anything....

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My OBTs are pretty active webbers, but so is my larger H pulchripes. These 3 OWs have entombed themselves lol.

My MM GBB however has them all outdone them all. Since just a sling, he was an ardent webber and as a juvenile he constructed a front web-porch off his hide, complete with floor and roof with a front and back door. He hosted his penultimate molt in there, sadly no one was invited.

Latest posts